10 Simple Ways to Style a Vintage Wedding
Vintage wedding themes range from classic lace and heirloom embellishments to bohemian burlap and rustic décor. No matter what your preference is for decorating your vintage wedding, we have DIY ideas for every taste and style.
Jamali Garden has everything you need to create vintage wedding decorations. With a wide inventory of unique products, you’re sure to find the perfect inspiration to make your wedding an occasion to remember.
We want to share some DIY ideas for decorating a vintage-style wedding so you can add your personal touch to your special day.
VINTAGE WEDDING INSPIRATION & DECOR
1. Fill 6, 7 ½ and 10-inch cylinder vases with three inches of white sand. Push a three-inch-diameter pillar candle into the sand of each cylinder. Surround the candle with a pearl garland. Arrange the cylinders in the center of the table for an elegant and understated focal point.
2. Mercury glass is truly vintage! If you want a fun burst of color besides the traditional silver and gold mercury glass décor, consider our multi-colored mercury glass votive holders add pops jewel-toned colors to a bohemian vintage theme.
3. To create a fairy tale vintage theme, simply add an overhead twinkle with string lighting. Adding string lighting to a pergola is like a blanket of stars close enough to touch.
4. If your space has trees, consider hanging lanterns for an element of enchantment after dark.
5. Burlap chair bows are the perfect touch to add an easy bohemian vibe to your event. Chair bows can be as simple or as intricate as you like, and they don’t all have to match! To make things more interesting, leave some plain and add lace accents to others.
6. Apothecary Jars displayed on a sweets table add a vintage flair. Fill them with Jordan almonds, mints or other small treats for your guests to enjoy.
7. Galvanized tubs can be used to set a drink serving area. Add burlap bows to the handles to dress them up a bit, and to match the chair bows as well.
9. Ready-made bouquets can be transformed into stunning vintage pieces by adding a brooch, heirloom hat pins and pearls.
10. Old crates set on their side and accented with greenery garland make a charming presentation to display childhood photos of the bride and groom.
ONE-STOP SHOP FOR VINTAGE WEDDING DECOR
You’re sure to find more vintage inspiration at Jamali Garden. With a wide variety of wedding florals and other décor, we’re your one-stop shop for everything you need to make your special day or next event one to truly remember. Shop our vintage-inspired products today!